Dark. Malty. Creamy.
- Serving temperatureOur Dry Stout is tapped and best served at a temperature of 6° C.
- TasteSubtle roast aromas, delicate mocha flavor, a touch of cocoffee and a perfectly balanced acidity
- ColorFrom bold dark brown to black
- Food pairingRoast sausages, steak, chocolate
- IngredientsFichtel Mountain water, barley malt, hop, yeast
- Original Gravity10.75° P
- MaltsChoice selection of barley and special malts
A malty dream of sleepless nightsOur dark Irish dream making every stout lovers heart beat faster. The Dry Stout has the power to thrill with its opaque chestnut color which seems almost black in the glass. A light and fresh breeze of roast malt notes evokes holidays on the green island and jolly nights in the Irish pub. Its creamy smooth and light mouthfeel is a delight from the very first moment on and indulges the palate with its Irish grace.
Sláinte from Upper-Franconia!
Freshly tapped only!Our on-tap-only beers are served exclusively from tap at our Liebesbier Restaurant & Bar in Bayreuth.