- Serving TemperatureOur West Coast IPA is best enjoyed at 8° C.
- TasteStrong tropical fruit notes paired with slightly resinous pine notes.
- ColorHoney-colored bright with slight haze.
- IngredientsFichtel mountain water, barley malt, hops, yeast
- Original gravity14,7°P
- ABV6,6 % vol
- MaltsFinest selection of barley- and special malts
- HopfsIdaho 7, Citra, Simcoe
- YeastTop-fermenting Ale yeast
Enjoy the Californian sun!
Our modern West Coast IPA shines bright like the Californian sun, smells like freedom and joy of life, and tastes tropical-fruity like life on the American West Coast. It glows golden in the glass and is topped with a stable, creamy foam crown. An intense, fruity bouquet of mango, passion fruit, apricot, and orange captures the drinker's senses. A little pine and a light resinous touch accompaigns the tropical fruit and citrus notes. The typical west coast style bitter note rounds off the West Coast IPA with a wonderful dry finish.
Bring the Californian lifestyle to your glass!
The modern West Coast IPA shines like the California sun, smells of freedom and joy of life, and tastes tropical-fruity like life on the American West Coast. With its golden colour, fruity bouquet of mango, passion fruit, apricot, orange, and subtle pine notes, it’s an intense and multifaceted taste experience that is perfectly rounded off with a wonderfully dry finish.
Tropical. Fruity. Hoppy.