If you are planning seminars and meetings but also need a special atmosphere,“Callista” is the perfect choice for you. It has its name from the flavor hop variety called "Callista" cultivated at the hop research center in Hallertau, a region well-known for its hop plantations. The room is equipped with WiFi, projector, screen and flip chart fulfilling all requirements of a modern seminar space. Walls with discreet indirect lighting create a pleasant and unique ambiance.
All features at a glance
- 85m² / 915 ft² for up to 40 people
- projector with ClickShare & HDMI ports
- big screen (4 m x 3 m / 13 ft x 10 ft)
- flip chart and conference materials
- beverages and food catered by Liebesbier
Plan your event at Maisel & Friends
Stefanie MeisterJust send your inquiry!
I would be glad to organize your event according to your ideas and